At Maverick we are committed to being responsive, responsible and respected citizens in the communities in which we live and work. Maverick is deeply committed to supporting organizations throughout its service areas that help people live more productive, educated, and enriched lives. Our goal is to provide for those in need and assist those who are working to better their communities.
Our corporate giving strategy is designed to support community outreach activities that have lasting value, with a priority given to basic living needs, education, veterans, and youth programs in the communities we serve. Nonprofit organizations located within our service area are encouraged to apply.
Corporate Giving Request Information:
- Brief statement of the project addressing the purpose, goals, and objectives.
- Explain how the project is consistent with Maverick’s business interests.
- Project’s potential for lasting impact on the community.
- Projects potential for significant and measurable outcomes.
- Evidence of the organizations tax exempt status – 501(c) (3).
- Brief background about the organization and its mission.
- List Board of Directors and their affiliations.
- Total project cost, other sources of funding, and amount requested of Maverick
- Latest audited financial statements.
- Naval Sea Cadets - Massachusetts Bay Division
- South Boston Girls Softball
- Catholic Memorial School
- South Boston Catholic
- Ursuline Academy
- Operation Reel Heros