Current Job Openings
Small Cell/DAS Installation and Maintenance Technician
We are currently seeking a Small Cell/DAS Installation and Maintenance Technician responsible for conducting wireless installations of wireless network infrastructures.
- Install wireless electronic systems including cell site equipment, Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), small cells, cabling, antenna and other peripheral equipment.
- Run necessary power, ground and or coaxial cables.
- Perform Sweep Testing and PIM Testing.
- Read blueprints and layout jobs.
- Read a compass and figure azimuths
- Take site survey photos or photos of work performed, using digital cameras.
- Work in direct exposure to sun and heat.
- Work weekends and nights, as required, to meet Customer needs.
- Work efficiently, while maintaining high quality.
- Complete reports related to project status, progress, or other work details using computer software.
- Regularly interact with clients in a professional manner either in person, via telephone or through email
- Understand and follow all applicable safety codes and procedures including the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Interested candidates should possess the required basic qualifications below to be considered for this
- Must be able to fulfill job responsibilities noted above.
- High School or equivalent Graduate
- Prior work experience and an understanding of installation practices pertaining to wireless network
infrastructure, including fiber, Ethernet, and other network gear
- Prior work experience and a strong working knowledge of wireless RF knowledge and network
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prepare closeout documents in Microsoft Excel, Anritsu Tool Box and related software.
- Ability to work varied hours, including weekends and overtime to meet customer product availability timelines.
- Ability to stand, kneel, and crouch for long periods, climb ladders and lift in excess of 70 pounds either
with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to work at heights of up to 40 feet.
- Professional appearance and an ability to communicate directly with clients
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must have an acceptable driving record if driving under the company’s insurance policy.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
- Minimum 2 years of experience in wireless industry.
- Anritsu Sweep and PIM Testing certification
- OSHA 10 certification.
- JMA connector and or other connector certification
- RF Safety and Awareness
- Fiber Optic experience and certification a plus.