Leveraging Mavericks decades of expertise in engineering and constructing electrical infrastructure, Maverick has dedicated a team of individuals who exclusively focus on providing support services for the inspection, make- ready engineering, and restoration of electric and telecommunications infrastructure.
Whether a wood, concrete or steel structure, Maverick Utility Services provide full turn-key inspection, restoration, and reinforcement services through our robust pole inspection program. Maverick provides long-term, reliable solutions for extending the service life of poles and restoring them to code-mandated strength.
Our inspection program includes:
- Pole inspection – visual, sounding, boring, resistograph
- Pole rot testing
- Corrosion potential assessment
- Corrosion mitigation and rehabilitation
- Remedial treatment
- Pole reinforcement and restoration
- Structural steel repair
- Concrete foundation restoration
Roundup Data Collector Software is a proprietary Maverick interactive common platform designed specifically for Utility Inspection Services. It facilitates the paperless collection of data in real time and provides our customers with a dashboard interface and the ability to download data for precise reporting.
Maverick can tailor individual reporting criteria to customers’ needs. Roundup Data Collector software capabilities include:
- Map based mobile data collection application
- Captures and displays existing conditions found in the field
- Utility Pole inspection data collection
- Form-Centric Solution
- Survey based mobile data collection application
- Real time data
- Offline capability
- Tracks daily production
- Compiles into user friendly report(s)
- Expedited production in the field, reducing lead times
- Meaningful data being reported to the back office
- Enables managers to track performance at all levels of the project, and provide clients with real-time updates
To learn more visit Maverick Utility Services.