At Maverick we are committed to being responsive, responsible, and respected citizens in the communities in which we live and work. We are deeply committed to supporting organizations throughout our service areas that help people live more productive, educated, and enriched lives. Our goal is to provide for those in need and assist those who are working to better their communities. Our corporate giving strategy is designed to support community outreach activities that have lasting value, with priority given to those supporting basic living needs, education, veterans, and youth programs in the communities we serve. We encourage nonprofit organizations located within our service areas to apply by filling out the Corporate Giving Request information provided below.
Corporate Giving Request Information:
- Brief statement of the project addressing the purpose, goals, and objectives.
- Explain how the project is consistent with Maverick’s business interests.
- Project’s potential for lasting impact on the community.
- Projects potential for significant and measurable outcomes.
- Evidence of the organizations tax exempt status – 501(c) (3).
- Brief background about the organization and its mission.
- List Board of Directors and their affiliations.
- Total project cost, other sources of funding, and amount requested of Maverick.
- Latest audited financial statements.
If you would like to apply or to learn more, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us. We are proud to have been able to contribute to the invaluable work our community partners do within their communities. To date Maverick has given to the following community partners:
Naval Sea Cadets
South Boston Catholic Academy
South Boston Girls Football